More than 85% of people have no physical symptoms, or are unaware that their discomfort is brought, in whole or in part, by electromagnetic radiations.
Doctors have observed that electromagnetic radiations disrupt different parts of our body, such as:
- Endocrine system1;
- Immune system2;
- Cardiovascular system3;
- Nervous system4;
- Functioning of the cells of different organs.
This occurs on a small scale and can take many years or even decades to manifest itself as a known disease.
The human body contains metals that are essential to its health (eg iron in blood) and all these metals, no matter how infinitely small they may be, react to electromagnetic radiations.
The more we are exposed to radiations, the more sensitive we become. The body slowly responds to significantly smaller doses.
Some people who have physical manifestations (often called electrosensitive or electro hypersensitive) due to OEMs, have revealed to suffer from: